The Annual Subscription will be due on the 16th June of each year and last for one calendar year, or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the calendar year. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership.
As of 15th March 2023 the Clubmate License Renewal Portal will re-open to allow current Members to renew their Club License before the Portal opens to non- members from 16th June 2023.
From the 16th June New members will be able to join and after that date any existing members who have not renewed, will still be able to re-join but that will be on a first come first served basis alongside the new members. It is therefore recommended that existing members re-join before 16th June to secure ongoing membership.
- Go to https://newportanglingassociation.clubmate.co.uk
- Enter the email address you are registered with, then the password you set up. If you cannot remember your password, click on “forgot password” and a one-time passcode will be sent to your email address (valid for 15 mins) which will enable you to reset to a password of your choosing.
That will take you into your personal NAA Dashboard. Before you renew, update any personal detail changes.
- On the Dashboard you will see your current membership and from 15th March 2023 this box will have an orange “Renew” sticker in top right hand corner.
- Click on this membership Icon and then click renew now you will be shown a selection of licences available for your specific renewal. Click on your choice of the licence you wish to buy for 23/24 and follow the on-screen instructions through to the payment.
Junior members are those who hold a junior E.A rod licence on the date of application
The joining fee is a one off payment as long as the membership is renewed at the appropriate time.
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card.
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button below and complete your details.
Initially for all current and new members, please ensure you upload a photograph so that your photo card can be posted out to you.
New members will need to obtain a gate key at a cost of £10 from Gary Evans, Newport but MUST show their ID card at point of purchase.
There are three membership categories:
- Senior : Those aged 16 to 59 on 16th June.
- Senior Citizen: Those aged 60 and over on 16th June.
- Junior member: Junior up to the age of 16 on 16th June.
- Night Fishing: We also do a night member syndicate which is limited to 70 members, this is an extra £70, if you would like to go on the waiting list for this please send the club your details this is reviewed every July 16th.
|Night Fishing Group
|Extra £70 (Waiting List Applies)